Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wakeboarding on the Willamette

Javier and I went wakeboarding last week with Kyle and Clara. Javier went before me and it took him about 6 tries to get up. I was the last of everyone on the boat to go and was really nervous (I'm not athletic). I got up on the first try!! I didn't stay up though. I finally got the hang of it after about 3 tries. Javier was so shocked I got up the first time,  he forgot to keep the camera rolling.  (He did get this picture though.)

Wakeboarding 019

After we wakeboarded, we wakesurfed. This seemed to be easier for Javier, but harder for me. You are supposed to throw the rope in the boat after you get stabilized and surf in the wake of the boat, but we never got to that point.

Wakeboarding 030

1 comment:

Mel said...

we had a lot of fun boating with you guys! wish we were out there right now!